1 cup wholewheat flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
Salt to taste
1 tbsp oil
1 cup seasonal vegetables
1 tsp soya sauce
1 onion, chopped
1 tsp tomato sauce
1 tsp oil
1. Sieve and mix flour, baking powder and salt together and mix well with oil.
2. Make a soft dough with cold water.
3. Fill it in a pie mould.
4. Heat a pan and add oil.
5. Sauté the vegetables along with soy sauce and tomato sauce.
6. Add salt and pepper and other desired seasonings.
7. Fill it in the pie mould and cover it with a dough sheet.
8. Pre-heat the oven and bake the pie at 150 degrees for 15 minutes.