350 gm rice
3 ltr milk
1 teaspoon cardamom powder
100 gm strawberries
1200 gm strawberry pulp
1500 gm sugar
30 gm almonds
1. Soak the rice in water for half an hour.
2. Grind the rice into little less than fine paste.
3. Boil the milk, add green cardamom powder to the milk for flavouring. Add rice to this mixture and cook for 10 minutes.
4. Add sugar and cook till it dissolves and starts thickening.
5. Add the strawberry pulp and chopped strawberries. Stir till nicely blended.
6. When the mixture starts coating the back of a wooden spoon. Take it out in the serving dish. Chill for 4 hours and serve cold.