1/2 cup amaranth (rajgira) Flour
1/2 cup dried coconut flakes
1 pinch salt
1/4 tbsp cardamom powder
6-7 tbsp maple syrup
1 tsp oil
1. In a wide pan, add the flour and heat on medium heat. Dry roast until the flour gets fragrant and changes colour.
2. Reduce heat to medium low. Add coconut flakes, salt and the cardamom powder. Roast for another 1-2 minutes.
3. Add the maple syrup into the flour mixture and get a soft dough consistency. Add the oil and keep mixing and cook for 1 minute. The dough will become less sticky.
4. Transfer the dough onto a parchment paper and flatten it out using a spatula or your hands. Top with coconut flakes or almond slivers.
5. Cool for a bit and cut into desired shapes and store in an airtight container.
6. You can dip it into dark chocolate for a more decadent experience.