1 cup ragi flour
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 tbsp baking powder
1 pinch cardamom powder
1/2 cup oil
1 pinch salt
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
2. Whisk an egg into a bowl. Add the sugar to it and mix well. Add the vanilla extract to it.
3. Add the ragi mixture to the egg mixture and add the oil to it. Mix well. It will be a dark soft dough.
4. Coat a baking tray with oil and pre heat your oven at 180 degrees.
5. Make round balls and place them on the oiled tray. Flatten them with a fork.
6. Bake the cookies for 8 minutes. Let them cool slightly and then remove from the baking tray.
7. They will crisp up as they cool.