150 gm apples, peeled and chopped
60 gm dried cranberries
2 gm cinnamon
200 gm flour
250 gm sugar
7 gm baking powder
salt , a pinch
100 gm oil
60 ml orange juice
2 tsp vanilla extract
1. Pre-heat oven at 180 degrees celsius. Grease and flour one 8 inch bundt cake pan.
2. In a bowl, mix chopped apples, dried cranberries, cinnamon and 25 gm of sugar and set aside.
3. In a separate bowl, put all the wet ingredients and blend together with a whisk. Into the wet ingredients (eggs, orange juice, oil, vanilla extract), add all the dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking powder, salt) and mix together until smooth.
4. Fold the apple mixture into the batter and mix just until combined. Bake for around 35-40 minutes or till toothpick inserted comes out clean.
5. Let it cool in the pan for about 10 minutes. Invert it on a a serving dish. Dust it with powdered sugar.
6. Can be served warm or cold.