4 chicken breast halves, skinned
1 tsp olive oil
1 avocado, peeled and diced
2 tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and finely chopped
2 tbsp fresh lime juice (about 1 lime)
1/4 teaspoon salt
1. Sprinkle seasoning on both sides of chicken.
2. Heat oil in a large non-stick skillet over high heat. Add chicken to pan, smooth side down; cook 1 minute or until seared. Reduce heat to medium; cook 3 minutes on each side or until lightly browned.
3. Combine avocado, cilantro, pepper, lime juice, and salt. Mash it very lightly with a fork.
4. Squeeze one-fourth lime over each piece of chicken before serving.
5. Serve with avocado mixture.