250 gm dark jaggery
200 ml coconut cream
60 ml water
1/2 inch cinnamon stick
1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Mix eggs, thick coconut cream and vanilla extract together. Add the cinnamon stick to this mixture.
2. Heat jaggery and water just so that the jaggery melts. Cool it to room temperature and add it to the egg mixture while whisking continuously.
3. Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
4. Take out the cinnamon stick and pour the mixture through a sieve in 3 bowls or an 8 in x 8 in baking dish. Bake it for 45 minutes in a water bath (baking mould placed in a large dish with water).
5. You can serve it warm or cold. Garnish it with cashew nuts and slivered almonds.